2nd Annual Regretsy Pumpkin Carving Contest
Well, here it is, our third Halloween together. They said we’d all be dead by now, didn’t they? WHATEVER, HAROLD CAMPING
You might remember we had a pumpkin carving contest last year, and that it was a rousing success.
Here’s a small sample of the fumpkin puckery:
Well, you know how we are. When something succeeds once, we milk that bastard until there is nothing left in its withered teats.
And that means it’s time for
THE 2nd ANNUAL REGRETSY PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST
No Goatse pumpkins
*Pumpkins do not have to be G-rated, but just making penises and vaginas is way too easy for you people. We want to make this challenging.
All media are accepted. You may use anything at all to create your design, but you must incorporate an actual, edible pumpkin.
Photos of your pumpkins must be submitted by midnight PDT Thursday, October 27. Winners will be posted the next day.
If this contest is anything like the others, you will come up with a pantload of fabulous entries and I will be unable to decide on just a few winners. So I’m leaving it open as to how many pumpkins may win prizes.
However, there will be one Grand Prize winner, and they will receive the following incredible prize pile:
• An autographed copy of the Regretsy book
• A necklace by Red Bess Bonney
• Notecard set by Madman Incognito
• These CF4L cufflinks by Spiffing Jewelry
• A Finnish penis magnet by Cappy Sue
• This Whimsicle Jizz Kindle cover by Sadiesez (not remotely SFW)
• 20 handmade envelopes by Grimmlyn
• A selection of handmade soaps and lotions by Lux Soap
• A Regretsy flask
• A custom Perler Portrait by PXL8R
• And everything else in this box